AFEX are a leading global payment and risk management company that has pioneered personalised foreign exchange since 1979, and is now a trusted partner to more than 17,000 corporate and private clients around the world.
This partnership gives ASGA members access to a level of tailored personal service and customised solutions unmatched in the global payment industry. AFEX treat all their clients individually to ensure they understand their requirements for sending money overseas. Whether that means quick and efficient payment systems, reduced transaction times, buying at specific target exchange rates 24 hours a day or securing rates in advance of payment dates, their clients rely on AFEX to make the process seamless, cost-effective and hassle free.
ASGA members will benefit from having an individual account manager in David Grant, who will dedicate the time to understand the unique needs of ASGA members, analysing your current foreign exchange processes and most importantly, helping you to achieve your foreign exchange goals.
ASGA Members will receive:
- No set up cost or ongoing account fees
- No fees on all transactions
- Cost effective, bespoke hedging strategies to manage currency risk
- Risk management consultation
- Dedicated Account Executive – David Grant
- 24/7 access to the AFEX market leading online payment platform – AFEXDirect
- Access to more than 60 global currency accounts to receive or send payments without the need for ASGA members to have local banking facilities.
As an ASGA member you can trust you are in the right hands:
- AFEX (Associated Foreign Exchange) was founded in 1979 and provides commercial foreign exchange solutions for businesses and private individuals, including a range of global payment and risk management solutions such as Spot Transactions, Forward Contracts and delivery.
- Trading more than $15bn in foreign exchange each year, they are one of the world’s largest non-bank, private providers of global payment solutions.
- Their presence spans the globe with offices across the United States, Australia, Europe, and a growing presence in the Middle East and Asia. As a result they are licensed and regulated in all jurisdictions in which they operate locally.
- they are Licensed and regulated by ASIC and AUSTRAC
- They have a AA credit rating, with leading credit agencies.
- They have won the Deutsche Bank ‘Straight Through Processing Award’ five years in a row.
If you have an immediate need to make a foreign exchange transaction or you would like to discuss your future requirements and how AFEX can help you can mitigate your exposure, please get in touch and they will look at your requirements immediately.
Please contact David Grant on (0)2 9268 7600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.